The Estenson family has been farming and ranching in North Dakota since the 1880s. Judy and her husband Hal have operated a livestock and grain farm in Benson County since their marriage in 1979. In addition to her duties at the farm, Judy is also a Registered Nurse and has worked at Mercy Hospital in Devils Lake for over 30 years.
Judy and Hal have raised five children on their rural Warwick farm where they also raise wheat, corn, soybeans and forage crops. They have a cow-calf operation as well as back-grounding calves.
Judy is originally from Barnes County where she grew up in rural Valley City. Her father was an insurance salesman who also raised racing Quarter Horses.
She is a graduate of St. Luke's Hospital School of Nursing and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in nursing from Jamestown College.
Would you like to volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to help support your candidate.
Contact Judy today!
JUDY for North Dakota Senate
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.